Welcome To The New Patient Center At Oakbrook Animal Hospital
We see every one of our patients as a member of our extended family. The long-lasting relationships we build with pets and their owners are the basis of our treatment, and the key to us helping them to live happy and healthy lives.
Both veterinarians on our skilled team are prepared to give your pet the best care, and the experienced support team will treat your pet just like their own. We're all here to give your pet regular preventative care, for emergency medical treatment and even for surgical care when needed. From its first vaccinations to later life senior care, we're here to help your pet live a healthier life.
Gardner Veterinarian Team
We're lucky to include two well-respected vets to make up our Gardner veterinarian team. Dr. Tom Buckley is the owner/veterinarian and has been working with pets in the Gardner area since he opened our practice in 1993. He's skilled in all-around veterinary care but takes a special interest in ophthalmology, surgery, and pain management.
Rounding off the team is the associate veterinarian, Dr. Larry Garten. He joined the practice in 2002, bringing not only a wealth of knowledge and experience but a singular talent for teaching pet owners about the best way to care for their pets.
Services We Offer
At Oakbrook Animal Hospital, we're not just a veterinary emergency room, we're a full-service office dedicated to caring for every stage of your pet's life. Some of the services we offer include:
- Preventative wellness care, including vaccinations, wellness exams, parasite prevention, and spaying and neutering
- Pet dental care, including teeth cleaning, extractions, and pet owner lessons on keeping teeth clean at home
- Diagnostics: cardiology, radiology, in-house diagnostics and blood testing
- Treatments: dermatology, weight management, surgery, allergy care, cold laser treatments, and other medical necessities
- Critical care for seizures, broken bones and auto accidents, poisoning and many other accidents
- Boarding and grooming: our Olathe veterinarian team wants to make sure your pet is safe while you're away on business or vacation. Our boarding facilities are a relaxing and enjoyable place for your pet to stay
The Care to Share Program
Many of our pet owners already share the good news about our office with friends and family members who have pets. We want to reward those of you who do this by extending a $25 credit to all patient owners when they have a friend or family member come in. As an added bonus, when they do come in the first examination for these referred patients will only cost $1. Take some Care to Share cards home with you on your next visit, and start spreading the love.
Looking for a Veterinarian in Gardner?
Finding the right veterinarian in Gardner can be difficult, but our caring staff is eager to give your pet the treatment they deserve. Call our office at 913-884-8778 and request an appointment today. We look forward to meeting with you!